0 - 1
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
As an Auditor, you can expect to:
- Following up on completed sales, to include: confirming services sold, answering questions, providing pricing, scheduling service(s) and providing closure for customers.
- Auditors provide positive customer experiences that significantly affect the customer’s likelihood to continue to use and buy additional service from HomeTeam Pest Defense.
- Builds and maintains good customer relationships
- Escalate appropriate inquiries or problems to mangers
- Data entry of ongoing service, payments, autopay information, discounts, and credits
- Validate technician paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain customer files on computer and in filing system.
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance within the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- The opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
We require ability to pass a drug screen and background check.