0 - 1
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s most important is you. Do you like working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, do you have what it takes to be a successful?
As a HomeTeam Service Manager, you can expect to:
- Ensures daily assigned revenue is completed while maintaining a high level of service quality
- Standardizes pest control technician service routes to improve route density
- Schedules and reviews daily routes with technicians
- Handles customer complaints; investigates and resolves customer service concerns
- Assists technicians with field service requests and delinquent accounts
- Orders and maintains equipment, supplies and materials required for service work
- Creates a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff
- Actively manages performance and motivates service staff
- Follows and enforces work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow to subordinates
- Gains and maintains appropriate certification/licensing as required by the state and/or by branch management
- Coordinates training and licensing of new service personnel. Ensures that all technicians maintain ongoing certification and licensing. Coordinates and/or provides continuing training as needed
- Maintains truck inventory records and performs periodic inspections
- Delegates duties and examines work for accuracy and neatness
- Maintains records of all technician commercial vehicle licenses and pest control licenses
- Assists General/Branch Manager in other duties assigned
- Work weekends as necessary to assist the technicians
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Competitive pay, plus bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions