0 - 1
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
The Successful HomeTeamer will:
- Manages sales in line with budgeted financial performance
- Assists in the preparation of financial projections and develops a plan for achieving the goals set out in those projections
- Demonstrates the ability to answer questions, research problems, and resolve issues
- Communicates daily with Service Manager to be better able to set service expectations for customers
- Prepares completed sales reports
- Creates a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while consistently maintaining qualified staff of three or more Sales Representatives
- Actively manages the performance and motivation of sales staff
- Assists with making regular sales calls to develop customer relationships and follow-up on leads
- Monitors, analyzes and communicates monthly sales data to corporate office
- Maintains sales levels to generate adequate revenue
- Responsible for adjusting errors and customer complaints
- Assist your team members in their assigned area to help generate sales, including knocking on doors, sending mail, and making telephone calls
- Work outside in summer heat or winter chill
HomeTeam gives you all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
Confidence-building training | Company vehicle and gas card | Company smartphone and/or tablet
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeam enjoy:
- Paid training when you begin
- Competitive pay, plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeam discounts
- Opportunity to move up in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
Our satisfaction guarantee, solid reputation in the industry, and exceptional customer service help make the sales process a little easier, too.
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?