3 - null
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
Manages and coordinates all branch operations for pest control and the
Taexx® system, including sales, marketing, installation and service by performing the following duties.
As a HomeTeam General Manager, you can expect to:
- Manages all branch operations in line with budgeted financial performance
- Prepares operational and financial projections and develops strategies for achieving the goals set out in those projections
- Demonstrates the ability to answer questions, research problems, resolve issues and ensures customer’s expectations are met
- Prepares composite reports according to corporate requirements from individual reports of subordinates
- Develops and executes an effective sales and marketing strategy
- Manages all aspects of the homebuilder relationship at the local operational level and coordinates with corporate staff all efforts aimed at capitalizing on business with national/multi-market homebuilders
- Creates a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff
- Delegates duties and examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures
- Maintains appropriate certification/licensing as required by the state and/or by branch management
- Responsible for adjusting errors and complaints with all team members, homebuilders and homeowners
- Assists subordinates in the performance of duties and steps in to perform duties when necessary
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Competitive pay, plus bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, management, military, route manager, training, trainee, service, construction, driver, fleet, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, apartment, uniform, route driver