This position will manage all branch operations including inventory management, distribution of supplies, and financial reporting under the Warehouse Manager. This position will have one direct report.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure that products delivered are stored in an organized manner, so that its quality is maintained, and accessibility is achieved.
- Implement worker safety and health regulations.
- Respond to orders efficiently so that products are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Address logistical problems and furnishes solutions to these issues.
- Create efficiencies on building and rebuilding HomeTeam Trigun systems
- Maintain financial reporting of inventory, inter-branch billing, and franchise billing.
- Order parts and maintain appropriate replacement and repair part inventory
- Maintain inventory system for equipment and port box keys.
- Follow environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Plan and oversee the proper receipt of all items and coordinate with purchasing and accounting where variances occur.
- Coordinate transfers between distribution centers including the allocation, picking, staging, loading and delivery.
- Coordinates with third parties to pick-up and dispose of product or return product to vendor.
- Provides staff training to ensure warehouse safety and driver safety.
- Records all safety training provided.
- Works with accounting and suppliers to ensure appropriate product credits are received.
- Maintains responsibility for the overall organization and cleanliness of the warehouse, the office and the surrounding grounds.