1 - null
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s most important is you. Do you like working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Taexx Installer.
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- Company paid life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Company Vehicle and gas card
- Company smartphone and/or tablet
- Paid Time off and holiday
- Employee discounts,
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity for advancement within the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
As a HomeTeamTaexx Installer, you can expect to:
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each job site. A company vehicle is provided
- Install the Taexx System in new homes and buildings within scheduled route
- Perform termite treatment services and interact with homebuilders, sub-contractors and field managers to meet deadlines
- Responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Provide exceptional customer service to homeowners every day as you work your route
- Present a professional, tidy appearance, including your company truck, equipment, and uniform
- Maintain your pest control license and keep your knowledge sharp by attending pest control seminars regularly
- Stay motivated and focused while you work independently
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is a leading pest management company providing service to homeowners and homebuilders for 25 years!
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.