1 - null
At HomeTeam, we put people first.
We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid Time off and holidays
- Employee discounts,
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance within the company
- Employee referral bonuses
- The opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
As a Customer Service Representative, you can expect to:
- Providing exceptional customer service consistent with HomeTeam Pest Defense service standards and metrics
- Providing information to prospective customers, initiating new service and properly setting up customer accounts
- Maintaining good customer relationships
- Escalating appropriate inquiries or problems to managers
- Talk to, calm down, and diffuse customers
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is a leading pest management company providing service to homeowners and homebuilders for 25 years!
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.