0 - 1
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s most important is you. Do you like meeting new people and working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Sales Representative.
The Successful HomeTeamer will:
- Responsible for procuring and closing of annual pest and termite service agreements to commercial accounts (business to business, property management, H.O.A accounts and multi-living communities.)
- Coordinates commercial sales and marketing efforts with management.
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
- Research the market. Identifies and target prospective Commercial accounts, product presentations and effectively closes the sale.
- Positively impact the local industry through community involvement and participation in all Commercial industry associations, events, and committees.
- Sustain current knowledge of the Commercial industry with an awareness of prevailing practices, code revisions and ownership changes.
- Assist in preparing operational and financial reports and projections, and in developing strategies for achieving the goals set out in those projections
- Accurately report all activities in appropriate sales tracking database
- Standardize procedures to improve efficiency within all areas of branch builder operations.
HomeTeam gives you all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
Confidence-building training | Company vehicle ,Company smartphone and/or tablet
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Paid training when you begin
- Competitive pay, plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- Opportunity to move up in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
Our satisfaction guarantee, solid reputation in the industry, and exceptional customer service help make the sales process a little easier, too.
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Keywords: Sales, commission, customer, negotiations, closer, sales representative, business development, commercial, sales professional, residential sales, door to door sales, cold calling, territory sales, route sales