0 - 1
Outside Service Technician
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. We are an ESSENTIAL SERVICE - so check us out and apply in less than 10 minutes with a resume - even from your phone!
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s most important is you. Do you like working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Termite Service Technician.
HomeTeam igives you all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
Confidence-building training | Company vehicle and gas card | Company smartphone and/or tablet
As a HomeTeam Termite Control Technician, you can expect to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to homeowners every day as you work your route
- Present a professional, tidy appearance, including your company truck, equipment, and uniform
- Discuss and diagnose pest issues with homeowners, offering additional services or products when needed or desired
- Maintain your pest control license and keep your knowledge sharp by attending pest control seminars regularly
- Submit legible, accurate service tickets to office staff
- Stay motivated and focused while you work independently
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Paid training when you begin
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- An opportunity to advance in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Previous pest control experience is a plus, but if you haven’t worked in the pest control industry, we will train!
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions