Provides technical/operational expertise to branch offices to insure effective service is delivered to each customer. Implements Technician training programs, provides technical support, conducts branch service and safety audits. Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local rules and regulations pertaining to pest control operations for each branch in the region.
- Designs and implements strategies to meet regional and corporate objectives. Monitors practices to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Manages all branches production and builder operations in line with budgeted financial performance.
- Evaluates branch service procedures to ensure consistent delivery of pest control services in the regions. Provides feedback to Service Managers, General/Branch Managers and Region/Division Vice Presidents.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Ensures that branch and personnel licensing’s are tracked and properly maintained.
- Conducts routine audits at the branch level to ensure compliance with environmental stewardship, safety requirements, service procedures, storage and disposal guidelines.
- Trains Services Manages to facilitate training programs for new technicians and ongoing training for all technicians. Ensures appropriate tracking measures are in place.
- Ensure branches attract and hire high caliber employees while maintaining qualified staff.
- Serves as overall operational/technical resources for General/Branch Managers, District Managers, Region/Division Vice Presidents, and Service Managers.
- Supports the development and execution of effective sales and marketing strategy. Supports all aspects of the home uilder relationship at the local operational level and coordinates with corporate staff all efforts aimed at capitalizing on business with national/multi-market home bulders.
- Observes and evaluates technician service delivery to ensure quality service is being delivered.
- Provides field-testing and evaluation of new pest control products and technologies.
- Analyzes customer satisfaction data and help create appropriate service action plan.
- Creates approved chemical list for each Branch.
- Identifies local pest pressures and implements effective treatment solutions.
- May require lifting up to 50 pounds
Must be able to travel 50% or more throughout Florida
MUST HAVE A BACHELORS OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN ENTOMOLOGY or Related field